We are on a noble mission – protecting from fire with a sustainable solutions. Moreover we are open and transparent and we are growing internationally. We have already achieved successes in our field of business, but there are still many interesting challenges ahead of us. If you would like to help us develop in line with our mission, we invite you to work with us at our Christianshavn office in Copenhagen.
Do you have solid sales experience in the wood industry and want to be part of a fantastic growth journey? If so, you may be the sales manager we’re looking for at BURNBLOCK®.
International Sales Manager with wood knowledge
- based in Copenhagen
BURNBLOCK® is a Danish green-tech company providing fire-retardant solutions for wood and natural fibre products used in the building and construction industries. We are looking for a new sales manager to be an integral part of the rapid and successful growth of our company.
Our products are continually developed using sustainable processes, technology, and ingredients. Our core products is Cradle to Cradle™ Certified at the Gold level. Burnblock’s ambition is to be the obvious first choice in the market worldwide.
- generate, negotiate, start up and support OEM producers of fire-retardant wood and natural fibre products. Together with the technical team, you will ensure accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- grow and expand the existing distributor networks for fire retardant wood products.
- participate in ongoing development projects.
- perform related administration, documentation, budgeting and reporting tasks.
- travel to visit global network.
You must have
- knowledge of the wood industry.
- a relevant international network.
- demonstrable skills within sales, negotiation and communication.
- team spirit.
- fluency in both written and verbal English.
- working knowledge of Office products as well as the ability to work with CRM, documentation, and project management tools.
The opportunity to be an essential part of a fantastic growth and development journey in which you will have autonomy and a direct influence on your activities and career path. You will have an important role in a small, highly motivated team of professionals. We offer good benefits, and your salary will match your qualifications and experience.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to call our CEO Hroar Bay-Smidt directly on +45 27 57 66 82.