We are on a noble mission – protecting from fire with a sustainable solutions. Moreover we are open and transparent and we are growing internationally. We have already achieved successes in our field of business, but there are still many interesting challenges ahead of us. If you would like to help us develop in line with our mission, we invite you to work with us at our Christianshavn office in Copenhagen.
Do you have solid experience with tests and technical support within the wood industry and want to be part of a growth journey? If so, you may be the test & technical support specialist we’re looking for at Burnblock®.
Test & Technical Support Specialist with wood knowledge
- based in Copenhagen
Burnblock is a green-tech company providing fire-retardant solutions for wood and natural fibre products used in the building and construction industries and we are looking for a new test & technical support specialist to be an integral part of the rapid and successful growth of our company.
Our products are continually developed using sustainable processes, technology, and ingredients. Our core products are Cradle-to-Cradle certified® at gold level. Burnblock’s ambition is to be the obvious first choice in the market worldwide.
- provide technical support according to our partners’ needs,
- participate in ongoing development projects,
- plan, prepare/build test samples of fire-retardant wood and natural fibre products,
- ensure accuracy and quality from conception to completion of tests.
- perform related administration, documentation, budgeting, and reporting tasks,
- support the sales team during visits to our partners (mainly within Europe) – expected travelling 40-60 days/year.
You must have
- wood knowledge,
- experience with testing. Preferably (but not essential) regarding reaction to fire-testing,
- ability to understand and follow the requirements of related standards. Preferably (but not essential) certification process for fire-retardant treated wood materials, including CE-labelling,
- a relevant background eg. as craftman (hands-on approach),
- demonstrable strong skills within planning and communication,
- team spirit,
- fluency in both written and verbal English,
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as the ability to work with documentation, and project management tools.
The opportunity to be an essential part of a growth and development journey in which you will have autonomy and a direct influence on your activities and career path. You will have an important role in an international, small, highly motivated team of professionals. We offer good benefits, and your salary will match your qualifications and experience.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to call our CEO Hroar Bay-Smidt directly on +45 27 57 66 82.